This classic game, originally released in 1976, was one of the first games to make use of a graphical user interface or GUI. It allows players to move a paddle horizontally along the bottom of the screen and catch and bounce a ball to break blocks above.
Atari Breakout Unblocked
Atari Breakout is a classic arcade game that requires players to strategically aim their paddle in order to keep the ball from passing it. This game features a variety of different colored blocks that need to be destroyed in order for the player to clear the level. As you progress, these blocks become increasingly difficult to destroy, requiring you to use special power-ups to help break them down.
With each new level, the blocks will be placed in increasingly tougher patterns, meaning you have to think quickly and use your reflexes to stay ahead of the game. As you progress, power-ups such as a larger paddle size, extra balls, and even some special effects will become available, helping you to clear each level faster.
- Try to hit the ball at an angle, so it bounces off in a different direction. This will help you reach those hard-to-hit bricks.
- The faster the ball is going, the harder it is to control. Take your time and don’t get too frustrated.
- If you are having trouble with a level, try using a different ball. Each ball has different properties that can help you clear the level.
- Some bricks are worth more than others. The more hits it takes to destroy a brick, the more points you will get.
- The order of the bricks does matter. The higher up you hit the ball, the more points you will get.
How To Play Atari Breakout Unblocked?
Use your mouse to control the paddle at the bottom of the screen, and move it back and forth to keep the ball from hitting the ground. When you hit a brick with the ball, it will disappear. When all bricks are cleared from the screen you will move on to the next level.