Do you remember playing Atari Breakout as a kid? It was so much fun to use your paddle to hit the ball back and forth and try to break all of the blocks. Now you can play it again, but this time you can use your computer or phone to control the paddle. So get ready for some old-school fun!
Atari Breakout Unblocked
Atari Breakout is a classic arcade game released in 1976 by Atari. The objective of the game is to destroy all the bricks on each level with a ball, using a paddle to bounce the ball up. The player starts with three lives and loses a life if the ball falls off the bottom of the screen. The game gets progressively harder as the player advances, with faster balls and more bricks.
- Try to hit the ball at an angle, so it bounces off in a different direction. This will help you reach those hard-to-hit bricks.
- The faster the ball is going, the harder it is to control. Take your time and don’t get too frustrated.
- If you are having trouble with a level, try using a different ball. Each ball has different properties that can help you clear the level.
- Some bricks are worth more than others. The more hits it takes to destroy a brick, the more points you will get.
- The order of the bricks does matter. The higher up you hit the ball, the more points you will get.
- You can save your progress by clicking on the “Save” button in the pause menu. You can then come back and pick up where you left off.
- You can also share your scores with your friends on Facebook or Twitter. Just click on the “Share” button in the pause menu.