Terms and Conditions
Welcome to The Online Game!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of TOG’s Website, located at theonlinefreegames.info.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use The Online Game if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, TOG and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on The Online Game. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from The Online Game for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
TOG reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant TOG a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses.
No use of TOG’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.